New B’nei Mitzvah Parent Gathering
Is this your first time as a bar/bat mitzvah parent? Have you been wondering:
- What type of mitzvah project should my child do?
- Who can/should I choose for aliyahs and other honors during the service?
- Can I personalize music choices?
- Should I have a kiddish lunch?
- How do I think through party details without getting overwhelmed?
You are cordially invited to join the Membership Committee for an informational get-together to help you with mitzvah-related questions.
When: Sunday, May 5th, 11:30 -1:30 PM
Where: at the home of Lisa and Gary Schlager (Membership Directory or call the temple office)
Who: Parents of children with b’nei mitzvah dates already assigned in 2019, 2020 and 2021, who are new to the planning process or just want to know more. (Adults only, please).
What: Conversation with experienced parents and the opportunity to ask questions at a casual gathering–with refreshments!
Kindly RSVP by April 26th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact Jill Chenok, Membership Committee chair at email@example.com.